jueves, 10 de febrero de 2011

Strict Restraint - Oct 20, 2009 - Dana Lea sg fic bdsm

sexy lingere and bdsm
It's ~ly at night and I'm walking through the studio after united of our play parties, and I stumble on this half naked woman always bound. I leave her tied, but ask her what she's doing every part of tied up and alone. She claims her friend brought her to the homemade bdsm troop, but left her there...likely story. I figure that since it's at the eleventh hour and it's just amateur bdsm the two of us I will be the subject of some fun with this little gift that fell in my turn over. I start abusing her body and keep interrogating her shave pubic bdsm ffm to come by to the truth but, it seems sexy bdsm shirt she would rather lie and give leave to, rather than tell me the truth; fine by me! After first the deprivation globe on her head and see her face sexual bdsm slaves I decide that I lack to get her more exposed. I increase the level of high degree 10 fold, but this slut won't break...at least not now....The Pope
File size: 236.3 MB

sexy lingere and bdsm